Friday, August 1, 2008

I cry, "Uncle!"

I have been cleaning my room and house all night! Although I haven't reached my goal of cleanliness, I have to call it quits upon the fact that I hurt. I hurt in my hips and lower back the worst. But I can see my floor and I have a clean bed. My hall and living room got vacuumed. I also loaded some dishes and started the washer. I have done several loads of laundry. Granted some of it was bedding, I still have done probably 6 or more loads. In my attempts to cleaning my room, which is still not done all the way, I filled a 13 gallon bag and a box with garbage. I also got rid of two boxes worth of junk! I got rid of two pairs of shoes even.
I feel better. But really tired.
Its odd how much I have used my new vacuum since purchasing it. I have probably used it more time this week than I vacuumed in a whole month with my last one! Poor thing... didn't know what it was getting into.
Tomorrows tasks, what you may ask. Well I need to get the office organized, hang up Abi's clothes as well as fold all of the clothes on the couch and get them put in the places. Tomorrow Chad comes home, though it will probably be late. My guess, He'll be home 24 hours from now. Its kinda torture not knowing what time.... I am a planner and its hard not to know.
Anyways, I am gonna crash so I will write more tomorrow.

No comments: