Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Progress was made

Still struggling with the news that I wouldn't be able to see my husband till friday, I woke not ready to face the tasks which lay before me. I needed to clean and help in the yard as well as go to Walmart. I hate that store sometimes. I can't deny that their prices are right, but I just don't like going there. I much prefer Winco and Target. But I digress. I waited till Abi took a nap and decided that to take the edge off my depression I needed to tackle the tasks at hand. Though I did not get to everything on my list, I did get dishes done once, picked up the living room and vacuumed. I started on the laundry. I need to fold them still though. I was forced to mop the kitchen twice because my dish washer flooded time and again.
I also went to walmart to get my oil changed and the line was longer than I wanted to wait for. So I just got my select groceries for the night and flowers for the new bed in the front of the house. Once home, I started dinner. While that was cooking I helped my mom in the front. Not much else I suppose. I need to get folding on the laundry.
I am gonna tackle my room tomorrow. Yea!

1 comment:

Brett Nordquist said...

I'm not a huge fan of Walmart either but go for the same reasons as you. I prefer Target or Fred Meyer, although my wife loves Costco and I can't stand that store. I can never get out of there without spending 300 bucks. You have an interesting blog.