Wednesday, April 30, 2008

31 Cents

This evening was very pleasant. I was able to spend the evening with my family. We had dinner and then we went out to Baskin Robbins for ice cream. They were having a 31 cent ice cream fundraiser. Lots of people showed for the event. At the door people were given tickets and told ten scoop limit per customer. I didn't use all ten alotted. I got Abigale a vanilla scoop and for me, well I had one butter pecan, one chocolate and one rainbow sherbet. Very yummy indeed. Abigale was so cute eating her ice cream.
Steve at one point asked her if he could have a taste. He proceeded to move his spoon towards her cup. She in return moved her cup away and gave him a look only a girl could! So young, yet so much attitude!

Per the request of Chad, I am going to add new photos to the flickr account. So watch the slides at the bottom of the screen for updated memories!

No comments: